PCRI offers need based training in many folds which are well accepted by the various Industries in India. PCRI will help you to develop to the forefront of the Packaging Profession.
Packaging Experts will teach & guide you for your success in the field of Packaging. The training course is conducted by the group of widely experienced Packaging professionals.
*Packaging of Pharma products,
*Packaging of food products,
*Testing & Development,
*Packaging & Printing-Basic course.
Click the above Links
PGDP (1 Year) starting from June 15, 2017
- Graduate in any discipline, Science, / pharma / Eng. /Printing preferred, Or
- 10+2 Standards i.e. Intermediate with 7 years working experience certificate, or
- 10th Standards i.e. Matric with 10 Yrs. working experience certificate
- On the Basis of Merit and Interview
- 3-days every after 3-months
- 3-projects to deal
- 3-days practical’s
- 3-days one EDP to attend
- 3-papers written examinations to qualify.
Rs. 2000 for Admission and Rs. 40,000/ (Rupees Forty thousand only) includes Tuition fees, e-Reading Materials, Industrial Visits, and Examination fees. Service Tax as applicable.
Two instalments: Rs.20,000/ as an advance at the time of admission
Rs. 20,000/ plus total service tax only after 6-months from the date of course commencement.
Total USD 1500/ ( Includes all): USD 1000 at the time admission and remaining USD500 after 6months from the date of Admission.
Bank: State Bank of India,
Branch: Bellavista, Somajiguda, Hyderabad
Current A/c : 62274058638
IFSC Code : SBHY0020063
Service Tax: AANFP3987ASD001
(Hard copy of application form (duly filled & signed) along with all related documents will be have to be submitted to PCRI"..